From Jboss to WebLogic...
g***@hotmail.com
2005-10-14 21:02:00 UTC
Hi experts...
I'm developing a small web that works with jsp files...
I developed it on JBoss, and it worked just fine on my machine.
I droped everything (all the jsp files) to the deploy directory and it
worked...

When I wanted to put it on the web, my space provider told me that they
work with weblogic... I don't know anything about WebLogic...

So I tried putting all the jsp file into the public_html folder, and it
didn't work...

my question is so newbie that you probably didn't event get it :-)

how can I make jsp work on WebLogic is the simplest way.
when all I have is a folder called public_html.

Thanks!!!
a***@gmail.com
2005-10-17 19:24:40 UTC
Deploy it as a web app. You can deploy it in the exploded directory
format.